Please refer to the 'Wash & Care' instructions for each individual Dr Fit product.
We know you love your leggings, and we couldn’t be happier! In fact, we want your stretchy apparel to last as long possible. If you’re like us, your activewear doubles as leisurewear, brunch wear, and sometimes even workwear. With that much wear, proper care can seriously lengthen the lifespan of your leggings.
- Always wash on cold. Set your washing machine (or faucet if you’re hand washing) to cold whenever you’re giving your leggings a clean. The cold water helps preserve the shape and stretch of your go to workout pants.
- Use a gentle detergent. Choose a washing detergent that's gentle on your apparel. Some detergents are abrasive and can damage activewear to the point that it doesn’t perform the way it’s supposed to! Opt for a sports friendly or fragrance free soap if you can.
- Hang dry. Dryers are tough on clothes and can actually damage the individual fibers of your leggings. Plus, by hanging dry you avoid holes and tears!
- Wash after you wear. The more you wear your activewear, the more sweat and body oils accumulate. Try to wash your leggings after 1-2 wears and if you can’t get them into the wash right away, let the sweat dry before throwing them in the hamper to prevent mold or bacteria.
- Skip the fabric softener. Fabric softener can degrade the sweat wicking properties of your activewear. If you forget, just give your leggings an extra wash!
- Use a mesh laundry bag. We’re obsessed with cute details like strappy sports bras and leggings with cut outs. Keep everything intact and untangled by washing your activewear in a mesh laundry bag!
If YOU have any further questions about our Care Guide, contact us at email@example.com